Health, Safety and Environmental Protection
- Our company is committed to implementing processes and methods that guarantee a safe and healthy workplace; this also includes the training of employees with respect to risk assessment at the workplace.
- FTM is working to continually improve work and health safety. Every employee is responsible for protecting people and the environment in his area of work. All applicable laws and regulations must be complied with. Every managing employee is committed to briefing and supporting employees in observing this responsibility. Violations or accidents must be immediately reported to the responsible centres.
- In the scope of employee relations, FTM treats its staff in a fair, upright and respectful manner. Employee discrimination is prohibited, particularly with respect to race, religion, gender, nationality or other legally prohibited circumstances. Sexual harassment is not tolerated.
- We offer our employees opportunities to continually enhance their knowledge and improve their performance and reward their efforts accordingly.
- In forming teams, we rely on the principle of diversity and encourage our employees in the scope of team work.
- FTM supports and demands open, honest and clear communication within the company.
Behavior of Employees
- We expect our employees to observe proven practices, principles and our code of conduct.
- Furthermore, our employees should always conduct themselves in manner that is congruent with our good reputation and which promotes a working environment that is safe, pleasant and free from disruption.
- Employee relationships are characterised by equality and equal opportunity. Cases involving mobbing or abuse are not tolerated. The protection of each individualís private sphere and confidentiality is guaranteed.
- Consumption of alcohol and/or drugs is prohibited. Likewise, employees, who are under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs, are not tolerated and are suspended.
FTM is committed to fair competition in its industry and expects that partners and sub-contractors accept its code of behavior.
- Our company only accepts project contracts if it has sufficient capacities for guaranteeing completion of work either independently or in cooperation with partners.
- We endeavour to avoid conflicts of interest on the corporate and personal level and also inform our customers if we become aware of conflicts of interest in the scope of work completion.
- FTM employees may not accept gifts from business partners and tendering parties, which could affect their objectivity and influence the further course of business. The respective direct superior must be informed in the event any benefits are accepted.
- FTM respects applicable confidentiality regulations that favour customers.
Behavior as a Member of the Company
- We are committed to compliance with applicable laws in countries, where we conduct business operations.
- Our company does not condone any form of corruption and refuses to partake in corruption or bribery.
- FTM is neutral with respect to political groups or parties.
Behavior towards Corporate Assets
- All employees are committed to the conscientious and effective use of corporate funds.
- Company assets, operating supplies and equipment may only be used for the business purposes of FTM.
- Confidential information, knowledge and data relating to FTM and its business activities may not be shared with other parties or disclosed without approval.
- Financial accounts and records created by employees must comply with all deadlines, be exact and complete.
Communication of Business Ethics Issues
- If an employee becomes aware of a situation, which he/she deems to be in violation of the above code of conduct and is of ethical concern, inappropriate or illegal, then he/she is to immediately inform his/her superior under strict confidentiality. This does not apply if the incident involves the respective superior. In this case, the incident must be brought before the managing director.
- If the problem cannot be resolved via customary management channels, then the following centres may be contacted in a confidential manner:
- Law firms offering legal counsel for issues involving legal aspects
- HR director for problems relating to personnel
- Director of Financial Accounting and Controlling for problems involving financial aspects
- Fahrzeugtechnik Miunske will make every effort to protect persons, who report conduct of ethical concern or breaches of law; these persons will not be subjected to sanctions, discrimination or penalties if they acted in good faith. All reports will be handled in an orderly manner and a solution to the respective problem will be effected.